Information for Parents
Programme Hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
Venue: Seven Oaks School, 77 Murphys Road, Halswell
Your holiday programme is run by Baxter’s Buddies. We hope your children will enjoy the programme of activities we have planned. Please take careful note of
the following to ensure their enjoyment and safety while they are in our care.
- Please give your children breakfast before they arrive and they need to bring a packed lunch and a named drink bottle.
- Afternoon snacks will be provided
- Please sign in on aimy+ each day when children arrive and when they are collected. Any changes to bookings or absences must be notified to Baxter’s Buddies..
- The staff ratio during excursions is at least 1 adult to 8 children. 1 to 5 for high-risk activities
- We will try to look after children’s property but will accept no responsibility for lost or damaged possessions.
- Children must wear shoes when outside.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, staff will perform appropriate first aid and if necessary call an ambulance. Parents will be contacted immediately.
- To confirm your booking we must be in receipt of the completed enrolment form and a 50% deposit. We have limited spaces available, so please book early. The balance of the fee is payable one week prior to the first day of the programme. No refunds are available for any reason that a child is unable to attend once booked, including sickness. This is because the costs associated with running the programme will not change.
- Stay & Play (Full day) 7:00 am – 6:00 pm $50
- Stay & Play (Short Day) 7:00 am – 3:00 pm $40
- Trip Days 7:00 am – 3:00 pm $40 plus trip fee
- Trip Days 7:00 am – 6:00 pm $50 plus trip fee
- A 10% discount is available for full payment of the holiday programme at the time of booking or a 10% multiple sibling discount.
- Small excursion fees may apply, excursions with additional fees are marked with an asterisk on the table above.
The supervisor reserves the right to exclude from the programme any child who is constantly disruptive, not following rules or poses a significant risk to the safety of themselves or others.