BAXTER’s BUDDIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Enrolment
* A place in our programme is at the discretion of Baxter’s Buddies.
* Once we have received your enrolment online through theAimy Plus booking system an email will be sent confirming your child’s place.
* All new families will receive a phone call from one of our Staff within 48 hours to answer any questions you may have.
* If you have asked for your child to take part in the extra Homework Supervision, it is your responsibility and your child’s to remember to bring their homework to the programme.
*Only enrolled children, full or part-time/casual will be accepted into Before/After School Care and Holiday Programme.
* And only children enrolled will be accepted into Baxter’s Buddies Babysitting and Bussing Baxter’s Buddies Services.
* There are two types of bookings available:
* Permanent Bookings are for those children that one or more days every week of the term.
* Please note: it is not required that they are booked on the same day or days each week, just that your child/ren attends some sessions weekly throughout the Term.
*Casual Bookings are one-off bookings, that are added ad hoc throughout the term.
*Casual bookings can be added to existing permanent bookings or made on their own.
* The fee is slightly higher than the permanent rate.
*Permanent Before and After Care bookings will not be carried over to the next term, so it is your responsibility to rebook your children each term.
*Bookings can be made to the end of the year but please be aware that if your circumstances change and you require your booking to be changed there is a $20 admin fee for each change.
* We may also not be able to accommodate all changes due to numbers and ratios.
Collection of Child(ren)
* Children must be collected from Baxter’s Buddies no later than 6:00 pm each day. A late fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged from 6:00 pm onwards.
* Children must also be collected no later than 10:00 pm for the Babysitting Service or dropped home by this time.
* A $1.00 per minute late fee will also be charged for any late pickups.*On the collection of your child/ren, you must sign the AIMY Plus app
* We cannot release children to anyone that is not registered on Aimy Plus unless we receive prior notification by phone, text or email to say that it is OK to do so.
PLEASE NOTE: Children are not allowed to sign themselves in or out of the programme.
* No child may leave the programme unattended without the express written consent of the child’s parent or caregiver.
* This must be completed on the programme’s Authorisation to Leave Unattended Form which is kept in the child’s file.
*Please email us if you require this form to be completed.
*On the occasion that a child is authorized to leave the programme unaccompanied a Supervisor is to sign the child out when they depart.
Dropping off Children
*Children are not to be dropped off before 7:00. We cannot accept children before 7:00 am. Attendance/Absences
*Children are expected to be at Baxter’s Buddies for every day they are booked whether enrolled permanently or casually.
*Baxter’s Buddies must be notified of all absences. e.g. sickness or holidays
*Please text or phone us at 021 127 5865 for any known absences within 24 hours.* All absences whether booked permanently or casually will incur the full fee.
*If you fail to notify us before your child/children are due to arrive to us you may be charged a $25 finders fee.
*Planned absences with more than two weeks’ notice will be charged at 50% in order to keep your child/rens place in the programme.
*All upcoming absences known about two or more days in advance need to be emailed to us at:email@example.com need to change your booking duere is a * Please understand that due to numbers and child/staff ratios, changes are not always possible.
*If you need to change your booking throughout the term, please contact us as soon as possible.
*If we receive a casual request for a child to be picked up on the day of the programme , an extra $10 will be charged to your account.
* We cannot accept bookings later than 12:00 pm on any weekday unless due to exceptional circumstances.
This is because due to child/ staff ratios, we often require another Supervisor to be called in and with such short notice, this is not always possible.
* Sick children will not be permitted to attend Baxter’s Buddies.
* If your child displays any cold or flu symptoms or is generally unwell we will call you to come and collect them ASAP.
* Normal fees will still apply.
* To operate efficiently, Baxter’s Buddies requires that our fees are kept up-to-date. Therefore by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to pay the fees as advertised on our Website within the specified time period.
* Fees are as advertised but are subject to change. Whilst Baxter’s Buddies will attempt to give a Terms notice of any change, usually by email and on the website, this may not always be possible.
* No refund will be given for days your child is absent.
*Fees are payable weekly in arrears. Invoices are generated every Friday via Xero and payment is due within 7 days.
*Arrangements can be made if requested in writing to set up a different payment schedule.
*However, this needs to be discussed and approved by Baxter’s Buddies first.
* Please email any requests as soon as possible
*Baxter’s Buddies reserves the right to engage the services of a collection agency if account holders should default on their account.
* Baxter’s Buddies reserves the right to charge interest on overdue invoices. If you are late with a payment, you may be charged a 10% penalty fee per invoice.
*If you fail to pay more than twice by the required due date on the invoice without prior arrangement with Baxter’s Buddies, your child may be suspended from the programme until full payment is made.
* If a Public Holiday during Term time falls on a day your child is booked into our programme, you will still be charged for this day.
* On default of any invoices, the debtor shall indemnify Baxter’s Buddies from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by Baxter’s Buddies in pursuing the debt.
Permanent Cancellation of Programme Booking
*2 weeks notice but be given in writing if you wish to end your child’s place on the programme.
* Failure to provide the required notice may incur a fee equivalent to 2 weeks full time fees for your child’s programme.
*All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Programme staff are not responsible for administrative issues and do not take responsibility for cancellations.
* Baxter’s Buddies reserves the right to exclude from the programme children whose behaviour prejudices the safety or health of others.
* Baxter’s Buddies has a zero-tolerance to hitting, bullying or inappropriate language or gestures.
*If your child has repeated documented behavior issues, and we have made continuous efforts in conjunction with you to remedy the behaviour, the child may be suspended or asked to leave immediately.
* You will be expected to collect your child as soon as possible.
* No refund will be given.
* It is the responsibility of the parents/caregivers to ensure the details we have listed for children are correct and updated regularly.
Health and Safety
* The programme Manager has permission to arrange any medical treatment if needed, at your cost.
*You give permission for staff to use basic first aid and to apply sunscreen when needed.
Our Pick Up Procedures
*All children are collected from pre-organized meeting points within each school.
* Parents of New Entrants or children new to Baxter’s Buddies can request for the Supervisors to pick up and drop off their children to their classrooms until they are confident they can meet the Supervisors at the appropriate meeting spots.
*If your child does not arrive at the meeting point after school promptly,
- Go to their classroom and check if they are ther
- Go to the office and search the playgrounds
- Call all the numbers you have provided.
If we still have not located your child, we will call the police and report your child missing.
If your child is 15 or more minutes to the meeting point on two or more occasions without an acceptable explanation, then we may suspend them from the programme. You will be informed by phone to collect your child as soon as possible.
* You agree to always collect your child on time and if you are unable to make it, you will inform Baxters Buddies as soon as possible of who will be collecting your child.
* You will complete a medical consent form if your child requires staff to administer any medication while in our care.
*You consent to Baxter’s Buddies discussing your child with any relevant parties for matters relating to their behaviour, health and safety.
* You consent for your child to be photographed and for these to be used in any social media, marketing, or promotion of Baxter’s Buddies.
I agree to my child/children being transported in Baxter’s Buddies Vans or Staff Cars to and from School and on excursions.
* For Before or After School Care, please speak with the Programme Manager, Jackie Wynn in the first instance.
*If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction or a plan put in place, then please contact Lisa Smith via phone or email.
*Baxter’s Buddies endeavors at all times to provide a safe and secure environment.
*Staff do their best to ensure your child’s property is looked after, but they do not take responsibility for any lost clothing or personal toys or items from home or school. (Please do not expect staff to go looking for any items left at school by your child or on an excursion. It is not safe or practical to do so.)
*Neither Baxter’s Buddies nor the staff employed accept personal liability for any act or omission arising from any activity or session.
*If your child/ren damages any property belonging to Baxter’s Buddies or Seven Oaks School or when out on an excursion, you may be charged for the cost of repairing or replacing that property.
*All and any associated costs & or fees due to Baxter’s’ buddies in the operation and collection and enforcement of Baxter’s Buddies terms and conditions and their agents, will be met by the parent/caregiver who enrolled them.
Termination of Place
*Two weeks notice must be given in writing if you wish to end your child’s place in the programme.
*If this is not given, then you will be liable for a fee of two pre-booked weeks.
*If at any time you are in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), Baxter’s Buddies may suspend or terminate the enrolment and is absolved of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. Baxter’s Buddies will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer because Baxter’s Buddies has exercised its rights under this clause.
*This is a binding agreement between Baxter’s Buddies and the parents and guardians of the child(ren) enrolled. By enrolling your child you indicate you have read and understood the programme and the information provided and hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions detailed above.
Last updated on 19/07/2020